Cookdown Alert Sync for ServiceNow is the easiest way to push your SCOM alerts into ServiceNow – no additional services to install and maintain, or PowerShell scripts to manage. Simply install the ServiceNow Connector app from the ServiceNow Store and import the associated management pack into SCOM and you’re ready to start syncing alerts.
Alert Sync for ServiceNow offers bi-directional syncing and custom filters to give you a fully integrated solution.
- Control exactly which alerts are sent to ServiceNow using SCOM alert criteria
- Choose to create ServiceNow incidents or store as events
- Full bi-directional sync of SCOM alerts with ServiceNow incidents, for example:
- SCOM TicketId populated with ServiceNow incident number
- SCOM ResolutionState updated to reflect ServiceNow incident workflow
- Automatically reset SCOM monitor when ServiceNow incident is closed
- Scales to over 1000 alerts per hour (just in case things ever get that bad…)
- High availability out of the box by using SCOM Resource Pools
- Supports SCOM 2012 R2 and later, ServiceNow London and later
Of course, there’s no point in sending alerts to ServiceNow if SCOM isn’t well-tuned, so we recommend combining the ServiceNow Connector for Alerts with our free Easy Tune solution. Learn more about Easy Tune.
We believe in fair and transparent pricing with no hard sell or hidden costs.
All licenses offer unlimited alert syncing, simply select the size of your SCOM management group.
Introductory Pricing (available until 30 June 2019)
Up to 1000 agents
Greater than 6000 agents
All packages are annual subscriptions and include basic email support with a 72 business hour SLA and free upgrades.
Premium Support can be added to any of the annual subscriptions and includes:
- Credits for customization / consulting / training
- Premium support: phone support and 24 hr SLA
* – L and XL packages require Premium Support to be purchased. To be successful larger customers benefit from our consulting services through implementation and customization assistance.