Raise ServiceNow Incidents from SCOM Alerts automatically
Cookdown Alert Sync for ServiceNow is the easiest way to push your SCOM alerts into ServiceNow – no additional services to install and maintain, or PowerShell scripts to manage.
Simply install the SCOM Connector app from the ServiceNow Store and import the associated management pack into SCOM and you’re ready to start syncing alerts.
Alert Sync for ServiceNow offers bi-directional syncing and custom filters to give you a fully integrated solution.
“Alert Sync has saved us at least 12 hours of manual effort in Incident creation every week and has been an excellent replacement for Evanios”David Young, Infrastructure & Operations Manager, Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network
Start your free trial today
Get up and running in minutes with 30 days of unlimited alert syncing
– Automate close SCOM alerts when incidents are resolved
– Automatically reset SCOM monitor when ServiceNow incidents are resolved
– Automatically resolve incidents when SCOM alert closes (not default behavior).
See key incident data in SCOM for each SCOM alert with full bi-directional sync:
– SCOM TicketID populated with ServiceNow incident number
– SCOM alert customer fields used to sync incident state
– SCOM alert owner field filled with Assignee of incident
– Incident updated when SCOM alert state changes.
– Choose exactly which alerts are sent to ServiceNow using SCOM alert criteria
– Choose to create ServiceNow incidents or store as events from SCOM alerts
– Stop ghost incidents, prevent SCOM alerts that open and close quickly from raising an incident.
– Works with or without ServiceNow’s Event management
– Scales to over 1000 alerts per hour (just in case things ever get that bad…)
– High availability out of the box by using SCOM Resource Pools
– Supports SCOM 2012 R2 and later, ServiceNow Kingston and later including Orlando)
Of course, there’s no point in sending alerts to ServiceNow if SCOM isn’t well-tuned, so we recommend combining the ServiceNow Connector for Alerts with our free Easy Tune solution. Learn more about Easy Tune.
We believe in fair and transparent pricing with no hard sell or hidden costs.
All licenses offer unlimited alert syncing, simply select the size of your SCOM management group.
Up to 1000 nodes
> 6000 nodes
All packages are annual subscriptions and include basic email support with a 72 business hour SLA and free upgrades.
A node is a SCOM agent, Linux agent or Network Device as defined in SCOM.
Premium Support can be added to any of the annual subscriptions and includes:
- Credits for customization / consulting / training
- Premium support: phone support and 24 hr SLA
* – L and XL packages require Premium Support to be purchased. To be successful larger customers benefit from our consulting services through implementation and customization assistance.