Populate your CMDB using your existing SCOM agents
The ServiceNow Discovery Connector extends your ServiceNow discovery sources into SCOM, allowing you to leverage the rich management pack discoveries and wide SCOM agent deployment to populate your CMDB with everything from servers and devices to databases, clusters, and services. All with no extra agents.
Start your free trial today
Get up and running in minutes with 30 days CMDB population
Building a fully populated, accurate and up-to-date CMDB is a key goal of any IT organization. While ServiceNow gives you the CMDB platform, it remains a complex and time-consuming challenge to populate the CMDB with all of your infrastructure and application components.
Simply import the Cookdown ServiceNow Connector management pack into SCOM and you’re ready to start discovering ServiceNow CIs from SCOM.
- Create or enrich CIs from any SCOM entities discovered from any management pack, including third-party packs such as Oracle and VMware
- Run discovery on schedules
- High availability out of the box by using SCOM Resource Pools
- Supports SCOM 2012 R2 and later, ServiceNow Kingston and later
- Fully compatible with other discovery tools (such as ServiceNow’s own Discovery tool)
- ServiceNow best practice compliant – pushes CIs through Identification and Reconciliation so you don’t get duplicate CIs or introduce data hygiene issues.